We hope you will join us for an upcoming meeting!
May 9, 2018 Carollton GA
USLCA Workshop presented in partnership with SELCA and Nursing Right from the Heart. Register here.
Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC, RLC
Maya Bolman, RN, BA, BSN, IBCLC
Kenneth Akey, MD, FAAP
7 CERPs, & 7 Nursing Contact Hours
Early Bird Registration Fee:
USLCA Members: $90
Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 9, 2018
- A Unique Opportunity
- Breastfeeding for Bifidobacteria: Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for the Infant Gut Microbiome
- The Art of Therapeutic Breast Massage in Supporting Lactation
- When Traditional Interventions for Insufficient Milk Just Don’t Work: Hidden Genetics, Nutritional, and Environmental Culprits
- HAND-ling the Pain: The Role of Therapeutic Breast Massage in Lactation
- Breastfeeding Under Fire: The Media Assault on Exclusive Breastfeeding
August 18, 2018 10 AM Northside Hospital Doctor’s Centre 980 Johnson Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342
Highlights of ILCA, Elections and World Breastfeeding Week celebration
Highlights 10-12, Elections and celebration 12:00-12:30 am, Networking and lunch on your own at Gruby’s Deli afterward.
November 10, 2018 SELCA 3rd Annual Conference at Piedmont Atlanta; Schedule provided with registration
Special Interest Group meeting information can be found here.
Attendance, agendas, evaluations, reports, meeting materials, ballots, nomination/application forms and CERP documentation for all meetings are found under the appropriate year in the Filing Cabinet.